VC debuggger has a nice feature to display array values. It works with any contiguous data, for e.g. vector, CArray, native type arrays etc.
Follow these steps…
- IntVector is an array of integers
- Start quick watch by pressing Shift + F9 with IntVector object selected
- Select _First(encircled in red) and press Add watch(encircled in red)
- You should see _First in the watch window
- So now put a comma after _First and add number of elements to view
Here is a screen shot of how I get to see a vector’s array values in the debugger.
See above result in watch window, easy isn’t it? Works in the same way for other array types too!
So have a great time debugging arrays 😉